The T12 type CMh lamps offer a compact and efficient metal halide solution for the horticulture market. This lamp provides outstanding performance over the life of the product.
- Excellent PPF (Photosynthetic Photon Flux) value of 1.9 micromols per second
- Excellent growth light maintenance- 85% of the PPF at 20,000 hours
- Energy-efficient alternative to HPS or Quartz Metal Halide systems
- Compact lighting solution for growth chambers and greenhouses
- Suitable for open fixtures
|ITEM||DESCRIPTION||RATED WATTAGE||COLOR TEMP||INITAL LUMENS||POSITION||RATED HOURS|
|BUCMH31542K||Philips 3100K Master Power CDM Elite Agro 315W, T12||315||3100K||33,000||UNIVERSAL||20,000|
|BUCMH31542K||Philips 4200K Master Power CDM Elite Agro 315W, T12||315||4200K||35,500||UNIVERSAL||30,000|
|US5002536||Ushio 3000K Hilux Gro CMH lamp, 315W||315||3000K||33,000||BU±90°||15,000|
|US5002537||Ushio 4200K Hilux Gro CMH lamp, 315W||315||4200K||32,000||BU±90°||15,000|
- Until the lamp has achieved at least 10 hours of operation it should not be turned off if it has been operating for over two minutes, including during the installation test. If this happens, you should wait one hour before switching it on again. Failure to comply with this requirement may lead to ignition problems.
- WARNING: These lamps can cause serious skin burn and eye inflammation from short wave ultraviolet radiation if the outer envelope of the lamp is broken or punctured. Do not use where people will remain for more than a few minutes unless adequate shielding or other safety precautions are used. Certain lamps that will automatically extinguish when the outer envelope is broken or punctured are commercially available. This lamp complies with the FDA radiation performance standard described in 21 CFR subchapter J.